The chakras are the seven energy vortices that circulate through your subtle body, beginning at the top of your head and working their way all the way down to the base of your spine. Each chakra, when it is functioning properly, enables energy to circulate throughout the body. However, if even one of these wheels is obstructed, it can have a negative impact on your health. The muladhara, also known as the “root chakra,” is the first chakra. It is situated at the base of the spine and is responsible for giving the body its foundation.
The word “root” is associated with the earth element, which is linked to your ability to dig in and feel firmly rooted in your life. The word “Muladhara” also means “root.” Because it is associated with the colour red, it has connections to the earth.
This energy wheel is connected to your sense of safety, your relationships with members of your family, and the warmth you experience in your own home.
If energy is moving freely through your first chakra, you will have a sense of being firmly rooted in both yourself and the world around you.
Whatever in your life gives you a sense of security and stability serves as an element of the root chakra. This includes both your physical and mental requirements, such as eating, drinking, sleeping, and being in a secure environment, as well as your psychological requirements, such as overcoming your fears. When these requirements are satisfied, you experience a sense of stability and safety, and you have a tendency to worry less about day-to-day events.
Disharmonies In The Area Of The Root Chakra
You may suffer from anxiety disorders, fears, or nightmares if there is an imbalance in the root chakra.
You have energy and self-confidence rather than arrogance or fear when your root chakra is balanced, and you feel calm, centred, and ready for whatever life brings you when your root chakra is balanced.
The Root Chakra In Association With Other Chakras
Because it is commonly believed that the root chakra is the source of energy for the other chakras, if it is blocked or out of balance, it is likely that your other chakras are as well. It is essential to achieving a healthy and open chakra system to ensure that your chakras have a stable foundation, which can be accomplished by maintaining a state of balance in the root chakra.
Root Chakra Affirmations
1. I experience a surge of creative energy that sparks original and brilliant ideas.
2. I am a limitless entity of creative ideas and thoughts, and I create and offer enormous value to others.
3. I am creative.
4. I have boundless, creative energy right now.
5. My creative spark is being stoked by the universe.
6. I adore the creative energy that permeates my being.
7. My creative spirit is in overdrive.
8. I am resilient, creative, and content and I learn from my errors to become a better person.
9. Life is my canvas, and my surroundings serve as my creative inspiration.
10. I can express myself creatively.
11. I have unique ideas since I am a creative thinker.
12. I have success, talent, and creativity.
Affirmations For Stability
13. I have a stable financial future.
14. Every day, my marriage gets deeper, stronger, and more stable.
15. I love the stability and safety that comes with my devoted marriage.
16. Wherever I am, I make a safe and secure environment for myself.
17. I stay secure by trusting my heart and intuition.
18. I’m happy and peaceful when I’m financially secure.
19. I’m wealthy and secure beyond measure.
20. It is secure to be rich.
21. The affection of my partner and the affection of others both make me feel secure.
22. Being loved by others is secure for me.
23. I am secure.
24. My partnerships are secure and satisfying at all times.
25. I feel comfortable and secure, and I have healthy boundaries.
26. My friends make me feel secure and at ease.
27. I am secure and protected.
28. I feel secure in my own body.
29. I am appreciative of my body for gently and securely encasing my spirit.
30. In this present time, I am secure.
31. In this world, I am secure, well-guarded, and led.
32. I feel secure and at ease when I am around people.
33. In social settings, I feel secure.
Affirmations For Root Chakra
34. I feel secure and at ease when I interact with others.
35. I am secure and in charge.
36. Wherever I am, I can make a secure zone for myself.
37. I am currently secure.
38. I feel secure, at ease, and at peace.
39. I am secure!
40. In the comfort of my own house, I feel secure and content.
41. I am secure and guarded.
42. My body makes me feel secure and at ease.
43. I am at ease and secure.
44. In my bedroom, I feel secure and at peace. This is my safe haven where I can unwind, be wholly authentic, and feel completely at ease.
45. As I lay down, I feel secure and at ease.
46. I am secure, healthy, and in good health.
47. In my body, I feel secure.
48. My plans for improving my health and fitness are secure.
49. My new, powerful self makes me feel secure and safeguarded.
50. I am secure and free from any illness.
51. When I am around other individuals, I feel secure.
52. In every connection I have, I feel secure, and I freely give and receive love.
53. I am okay and secure.
54. I deserve to be financially secure.
55. Everything is good in this world; I feel secure, and this security makes me happy.
56. I am secure because of divinity.
57. I have calmly distanced myself from those who have wronged me in the past and forgive them.
58. It’s calm and simple to attract money.
59. I calmly let go of old ideas and emotions that don’t help me anymore.
60. I act with confidence, bravery, and calmness in my daily life, which is extremely typical of me.
61. I have a calming and restorative influence on others.
62. My thoughts are calm.
63. I breathe calmly in and stress out.
64. I am peaceful, calm, balanced, free, and open.
65. To people around me, my pleasant, calm spirit is a blessing.
66. My bedroom is calming, cozy, and unwinding.
67. I am taking long, deep breaths as I try to calm myself.
68. I am in a very calm mood.
69. Every morning when I look in the mirror, I see a calm, tranquil, and anxiety-free person.
70. I am calm and collected.
71. My body and mind are calmed by the breathing I do because it is grounded in my centre.
72. I exude calm and satisfaction.
73. All of my thoughts are images of me feeling calm and relaxed.
74. Everything I do aims to increase my sense of calm and peace.
75. I like having complete bodily calm.
76. Calm and tranquility are welcomed and invited inside me.
77. Right now, I let go of my old story about how stressed out I am and replace it with my new one about how calm and in control I am.
78. Every time anxiety tries to creep in, I experience calmness in both my body and mind.
79. The calming white light is all around me, guarding me.
80. I work on remaining calm around agitated people.
81. I am aware that by recognizing the completion of my journey, I will experience more joy, contentment, and calm.
82. I will be calm, patient, and in control of my emotions.
83. My pleasant, calm spirit is a blessing to the people around me.
84. I always react in a calm manner.
85. I practice self-care that assists me in recharging, centering, and finding calm.
86. My whole body is calm.
87. I am calm, and I have assurance.