Top I Am Quotes
1. “If I am not for myself, who will be for me? If I am not for others, what am I? And if not now, when?” ~Rabbi Hillel
2. “Being myself is what got me to where I am.” ~Jeff Hardy
3. “I am an old man and have known a great many troubles, but most of them never happened.” ~Mark Twain
4. “I am blessed to be surrounded by the people I love. I thank them for their patience and grace.” ~Matt Lauer
5. “I am still far from being what I want to be, but with God’s help I shall succeed.” ~Vincent Van Gogh
6. “I still think I am the greatest.” ~Kanye West
7. “I don’t want other people to decide who I am. I want to decide that for myself.” ~Emma Watson
8. “I am prepared for the worst, but hope for the best.” ~Benjamin Disraeli
9. “I am still learning.” ~Michelangelo
10. “I like to be myself, and I don’t pretend. For instance, I don’t dress up for occasions; I am what I am.” ~Virat Kohli
I Am Strong Quotes
11. “I am patient with stupidity but not with those who are proud of it.” ~Edith Sitwell
12. “I don’t care what people think or say about me, I know who I am.” ~Jonathan Davis
13. “I am not afraid of death, I just don’t want to be there when it happens.” ~Woody Allen
14. “I am a fighter; I will keep fighting and will never give up.” ~Marcus Smart
15. “I am not a superman with a cape, I’m only a basketball player for the Celtics. But if I can make one child smile, I’ve done my job.” ~Marcus Smart
16. “I am what time, circumstance, history, have made of me, certainly, but I am also, much more than that. So are we all.” ~James Baldwin
17. “I am not worried about the deficit. It is big enough to take care of itself.” ~Ronald Reagan
18. “As a child of God, I am greater than anything that can happen to me.” ~A. P. J. Abdul Kalam
19. “I am overwhelmed with gratitude, and my heart is full. ‘American Sniper’ has broken records, which follows such an honest path of Chris’s life.” ~Taya Kyle
20. “I am sometimes a fox and sometimes a lion. The whole secret of government lies in knowing when to be the one or the other.” ~Napoleon Bonaparte
I Am Worthy Quotes
21. “I am not what I ought to be, I am not what I want to be, I am not what I hope to be in another world; but still I am not what I once used to be, and by the grace of God I am what I am.” ~John Newton
22. “Without you there would be no me. I am everything reflected in your eyes. I am everything approved by your smile. I am everything born of your guidance. I am me only because of you.” ~Richelle E. Goodrich
23. “I’m not everything I want to be, but I’m more than I was, and I’m still learning.” ~Charlotte Eriksson
24. “I am the lover’s gift; I am the wedding wreath; I am the memory of a moment of happiness; I am the last gift of the living to the dead; I am a part of joy and a part of sorrow.” ~Kahlil Gibran
25. “I’m made through the image and likeness of the Supreme God so in his image and likeness, I AM Supreme.” ~Jose R. Coronado
26. “I am never in control of what happens around me but I am always in control that what happens within me.” ~Pranita deshpande
27. “I have failed and go on, therefore I am.” ~Jeffrey Fry
28. “I am not a broken heart, and I am not your fault.” ~Charlotte Eriksson
29. “Just love me the way I am!” ~Israelmore Ayivor
30. “To free my heart, to restore my mind, I cry out – I am!” ~Gillian Duce
I Am Who I Am Quotes
31. “When I Am Within, I Am Never Without.” ~Trilby D. Johnson
32. “Even before I say I am, I am. For to say I am, I need to be. For to be, I even don’t need to say I am.” ~Sw. Chidananda Tirtha
33. “I am that I am. I am me. I am you. We are one.” ~Ora Nadrich
34. “I don’t have to think, therefore I am.” ~Bert McCoy
35. “I am creative, blissful, and blessed!” ~Amy Leigh Mercree
36. “I don’t sort of sit in a chair and pompously feel proud of myself about all the things we might have accomplished.” ~Vidal Sassoon.
37. “I would rather wear honest tears than the most beautiful and elaborately faked smile.” ~Tyler Knott Gregson.
38. “To be natural is such a very difficult pose to keep up.” ~Oscar Wilde.
39. “But above all, in order to be, never try to seem.” ~Albert Camus.
40. “Flattery does not encourage the perfect flow of love in the vein of your relationship. Be genuine and speak out what you feel for each other without hiding the painful truth.” ~Michael Bassey Johnson.
I Am Blessed Quotes
41. “Right Now, Right Here – I am nameless, undivided, unlimited, untouched source of life in which bodies come and go like waves in the ocean.” ~Himanshu Sharma.
42. “Find the love you seek, by first finding the love within yourself.” ~Sri Ravi Shankar.
43. “I am, indeed, a king, because I know how to rule myself.” ~Pietro Aretino.
44. “Sometime I think; and sometime I am.” ~Paul Valéry.
45. “Self respect, self worth and self love, all start with self.” ~Rob Liano.
46. “I am not everything I want to be, but I am more than I was, and I am still learning.” ~Charlotte Eriksson.
47. “I am so proud of myself. I worked with anger, with the darkest things in the world.” ~Courtney Love.
48. “I am to be cherished, spoiled, celebrated because I Am!” ~Emmanuella Raphaelle.
49. “Remind yourself that this very moment is the only one you know you have for sure.” ~Oprah Winfrey.
50. “God made me the way I am, and I accept myself. I am who I am, and I am proud of myself.” ~Caster Semenya
I Am Quote
51. “Being real is what keeps me humble. It doesn’t matter how much money I make or how much I accomplish. What’s critical is staying real to myself and keeping my feet on the ground. That’s what helps keep me going.” ~Anuel AA
52. “I am a blunt person, not mean-spirited. I come from a place of love, but I am interested in being real.” ~Tracy McMillan
53. “I am, before, during and after all conditions. I am a constant that is never altered by the temporal. I am!” ~Dr. Jacinta Mpalyenkana
54. “I am proud of myself that I had the courage to experiment with crazy hairstyles and some fashion things.” ~John Slattery
55. “A loving person lives in a loving world.” ~Ken Keyes
56. “You were born an original. Don t die a copy.” ~John Mason
57. “Always be yourself, express yourself, have faith in yourself, do not go out and look for a successful personality and duplicate it.” ~Bruce Lee
58. “A man cannot be comfortable without his own approval.” ~Mark Twain
59. “One thing that I am proud of: I am really capable of laughing at myself.” ~Penelope Cruz
60. “When you ask a person to jump, his attention is mostly directed toward the act of jumping and the mask falls so that the real person appears.” ~Philippe Halsman
I Am Grateful Quotes
61. “I just pinch myself, because I think if there’s anything I can be proud of, I’ve survived success, which I think is difficult these days.” ~TobyMac
62. “But to be what I am, to live what I was meant to live, to want to sound like no one else, to yield the blossoms dictated to my heart: this is what I want – and this surely cannot be arrogance.” ~Rainer Maria Rilke
63. “I am made through the image and likeness of the Supreme God so in his image and likeness, I AM Supreme.” ~Jose R. Coronado
64. “Be healthy and take care of yourself, but be happy with the beautiful things that make you, you.” ~Beyoncé
65. “I am tomorrow, or some future day, what I establish today. I am today what I established yesterday or some previous day.” ~James Joyce
66. “If your compassion does not include yourself, it is incomplete.” ~Jack Kornfield
67. “Real is better, the truth is better. Painful but better.” ~Cath Crowley
68. “What follows two small words has the power to change your life. What are those words? I Am” ~Charles F Glassman
69. “I don’t care what people think or say about me, I know who I am.” ~Jonathan Davis
70. “You will remain where you are… until you change your mindset.” ~A. Steve-Ifeoluwa
I Am Enough Quotes
71. “I am proud of myself. I like the way I am made.” ~Freida Pinto
72. “A laugh is a weird sound, and when you get a couple thousand people making it at once, it’s really strange. But when I can feel proud of myself for causing it, it’s great.” ~Billy Crystal
73. “I am very proud of myself because I have come so close to just giving up and I haven’t done that.” ~Brandy Norwood
74. “Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life.” ~Steve Jobs
75. “I am what is mine. Personality is the original personal property.” ~Norman O. Brown